Saturday, March 19, 2011

Late to the party

Hi friends!

So after a year or so of contemplating my arrival into the blog world I have finally decided to bite the bullet and jump on board. Why now you ask? I'm afraid that I've gotten the reputation as one who is not the best at the documentation of my life. I've been known to look down at my camera at the end of a vacation and realize I've only taken a couple of snapshots. So I guess I'm one who likes to live in the moment. But the thing is, yesterday I realized that we have lived in California for over 8 months and it scared me to think how fast life is flying by. I want to work on preserving memories and so this is my attempt. I also want to get over myself and realize that the blog doesn't have to be perfect and the blog police will not arrest me if I don't post every day (or week). I do however, want to commit to being genuine and authentic in my blogging. This is a place where I can be myself...and if that means posting about cute animal videos then I will do it. Ha! This blog almost didn't get off the ground as I was trying to brainstorm a creative title. I mean really, how can a blog be successful without an original title? Well as you can see, I decided to call it what it is. And hey, it must be original since it was still available, right?

Well, this will also be my spot to share the things I'm currently into, the links I love around the web, good food, design, pretty things, and other musings about life. It will also allow me to improve my writing skills (hello grammar!) and learn a thing or two about the technicalities of blogging. I'm not overly computer savvy so I look forward to learning as I go. Any tips are welcome!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I look forward to reading about your happenings and even watching the cute animal videos.

    Congrats on being an aunt. You'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to glimpse the Cali life of the Grays... Sincerely. I mean that.

    ReplyDelete